Friday 1 August 2014

Easy spring nail arts (even for short nails)

I have seen many dotted nails and this below is my favorite that I've done so far. They are super cute. :D 
So here they are:

1. The first one i made using glittery clear nail paint as my base and then used a toothpick to make those dots. The most difficult part of this nail art was to choose the colors :D So yeah its pretty easy. Just use 3-4 nail colors and put the dots wherever you want, as simple as that. You don't have to have any knowledge about nail art to have it on your nails, its very simple. The color used were pink, red and green. To be honest any colors can be used. :)

on short nails.

2. I used white nail color as my base. And pink, red, blue and green for those dots. Here also i used toothpick to make those dots. (I'm pretty stingy if i can save, so yeah i don't have a dotting tool :P) The most difficult part here was to wait for the base to dry. I used 2 coats of white to make it completely opaque and had to wait in between to let it completely dry, otherwise, i would have ended up with a really clumpy looking base (-_-') which i'm sure wouldn't have looked good. :D


Painting within lines is so mainstream :P
I think both of them looks pretty neat and very different. Just by changing the base color, the whole look can be changed :D You can use a top coat so that it doesn't chip easily. But i didn't use it because i like the textured look it gives without using the top coat. But its completely a matter of preference :)

I hope you liked them. Please leave a comment :)
Thanks for reading :)

P.S.: I made a tutorial on chevron nail art here: http://luckystar5.blogspot.in/2014/08/diy-chevron-nails-easy.html

Love,
Prerna.

No comments:

Post a Comment