Thursday 28 August 2014

Easy spiced up ponytail and fishtail braid

Well, apparently if you have sisters (cousins, like me) and you are the eldest of them all then it is your 'god - given duty' to doll them up whenever they ask :D (ya feel me?) Giving them make-overs, dressing them up or styling their hair :D Its like playing dress-up games, only, in real life :D 
My younger cousin always need something new! If it isn't, she will make me re-do it! :O The horror, when a half-an-hour worth labor is getting ruined by the one who asked for it! Anyways, she came to me and asked to make a ponytail, not a boring one (in her language). So here's what i did:



1. I sectioned a part of hair from the front and made a ponytail with the rest of her hair.


2. With the front portion i made a lace braid just until her ear and then continued braiding normally.

3. You can now do 2 things:

  • Wrap that hair around the hairtie and secure it with a bobby pin.
  • Or pin it below the tie, if their hair is short.



My 2nd cousin has 'outgrown' this stage but being a big sister, i just couldn't leave her be. So a fishtail braid for her :D Truth to be told, I practically forced her to let me do her hair :D It was a really funny scene, me holding her by her hair ;D



Even though they can be a pain-in-the-a** but they are the ones who will make your life all the more interesting :D And without their nagging you would feel lonely :D
I hope you liked this post :)
And thank you for reading it :)

Love,
Prerna.

No comments:

Post a Comment