Tuesday 12 August 2014

DIY inspiration :D

I have made a list of things i want to make, preferably before this year ends :D I just want to 'better' my skills and its nice to have a list because when i think of making something, i forget what i have thought (-_-;) Why does a brain starts overflowing with ideas when we are about to sleep? Geez brain, help me when i need you (o_o)
Well anyways, the list is like this. (None of these pictures are mine, i just wanted to have a picture of my inspiration to the particular item.)

  • A flower crown : Nope, i have never worn a flower crown, ever. I don't know how i should wear it but i love how it looks (on other people, ofcourse) :D Really very spring-y :) So i'm thinking about making one! And it is on the top of my list.

I found it on net and want to make a really colorful one, like this.
  • A denim purse/clutch/bag : I found many tutorials for this. I have lots of scrap denim, left-over from converting jeans into shorts and i would love to use it somewhere. :D I don't know how it would turn out but i have found how i would like it to turn out :)

Something like this.
  • An envelope messenger bag : I really dig envelope bags :D I first watched a tutorial on how to make purses and really fell in love with the end product (turns out it was an envelope messenger bag). I haven't gotten a chance to make one yet. But i would like to get on with it, as soon as possible!
  • Boots (sorta) like footwear : I was browsing around on instructables once and found this really great boots (sorta) tutorial. Turns out, it wasn't an actual tutorial, just a picture of the finished product. I actually don't have many boots (just one) So i would like to make another :D Yay! more boots <3 And well i couldn't find that tutorial again, so i can't show you guys how it looked ~.~ But once i make it (hopefully), you guys can see :D

  • A sailor dress : I love love love love sailor dresses <3 (Apparently, anime/manga have a huge impact on my decisions. 'Sailor moon' made me love such dresses.) And i would like to make one as well (hopefully). There are many variations in such type of dresses but i have found the 'one' for me (*-*) It looks a bit difficult to make so maybe i will put it off for now or maybe not.
Isn't this dress just adorable (*-*)
  • A circle skirt : I love the way these skirts 'flows' :) They look super comfy and super feminine. I am more of a shorts type girl, so i would like to give them try :D I have made shorts and i think they are super easy to sew but i don't know about these skirts. So lets see how they turn out :)

  • Espadrilles : I have some reasons for making them: one- they seem easy to make (maybe) . And i hope they are because i want to make lots of them <3 They go with almost everything! Be it dress, shorts, skirts etc.!

These 2 are my favorite <3
  • A chunky necklace/bracelet : I just want to make one! And that's the only reason :D
  • Dye : I want to take a dyeing project as well. They are the super easiest way to refashion almost anything! So yeah, it makes it to my list (^_^)

  • A sash : I know they are quite easy to make but i haven't made one yet and i want to and thus, they are here, on this list.
And that concludes my list, for now. I hope i can complete the things i mentioned here. Though, its quite hard for me to stay on a plan because i 'deviate', a lot (._.) Not proud of it, but thats how i am. So, wish me luck :D What is it that you would like to make? Or not make from this list? Hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading and please leave a comment :)

Love,
Prerna

No comments:

Post a Comment