Saturday 4 July 2015

Job hunting or studies or fashion designing course?

Hola :D How are you all? I have been job hunting these days. Jobs are quite important you see. They give you money for your clothes and food after all. I wish i was as lucky as Gaby from Desperate Housewives when she went out to find a job T_T Getting to play dress-up with people and 40% discount on store items, what more can a girl ask for >.< Well free food and clothes, but no-one is that generous except your parents :D :P Waiting out for a job is easy when you have movies to keep you company :D 'Dumb and Dumber' is a classic movie!!! I can not stress it enough. No matter how many times you watch, it remains funny. :D Hats off to Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels!!

Even though i am job hunting, i am not even sure if its the right decision. I mean i do have an option for higher studies. Or should i go down some other path, like, fashion designing? Or should i learn from a seamstress? I can't decide. Every path have their own pros and cons, how do i choose from them then? Before i started sewing, higher studies was my priority. But now, i know how much i love making my own clothes. Its so confusing, as if i am on a cross-road and every road leads to a different destination and each one is beautiful. Am i making any sense? Because in my head, i am ~.~
Since my head was so full of thoughts, i had to clear it so that i could think straight so i did what i always do. I read a manga!! Its named 'Shigatsu wa kimi no uso' and is a beautiful story :D Every manga is beautiful, i don't judge :D Doing something you love really clears up your head and you, automatically, starts feeling good. I am still not a 100% sure but i think i would love to continue sewing along with a part-time job. This answer seems easy enough but for me, it was a bit more complicated than that. But i asked about it and i guess papa is okay with my decision, makes me happy :)

I did sew something (babydoll dress or smock dress) yesterday :D I used my brother's shirt for this DIY but any XL shirt/t-shirt will do. Here is the final pic:



It is a super easy diy project :D And was quite fun to make. My next post will be about it. So tune in :D God, i always wanted to say that :D

Thanks for reading my post :D

Love,
Prerna.

No comments:

Post a Comment