Friday 17 July 2015

Phone art (Sasuke and L)

As the name suggests, these are some phone art i did on my friend's phones :D And it was super fun as i love to draw and anime is my other love :D I just made them 'cause i had their phones ]XD

L from Death note
Its Lawliet but shh.. Its supposed to be a secret.

Sasuke from Naruto
I really like chibi versions on anime girls/guys. They are super cute. (Chibi (ちび or チビ) is a Japanese slang word meaning "short person" or "small child". The word has gained currency among fans of manga and anime. Its meaning is of someone or some animal that is small in stature.)
I made a rough sketch using a pencil first, then drew over it with a black marker. To make it permanent i covered it with a back protector. Easy-peasy :D
I hope you liked this post. Leave a comment if you did :)
Thanks for reading.
Love,                                                                                                                     Prerna.

No comments:

Post a Comment